Friday, August 26, 2011

Currently

Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult

1."My own words to Alma came back to me: It's not probable. Anything's possible." Change of Heart
           ~This quote caught my eye because anything is possible to do. I alway say somethings are impossible and well after reading this quote it made me realize that anyone can do anything for the most part. There is not much a person cannot do unless they do not trying!
2."Kurt's arms were wrapped tight around my daughter; Elizabeth rested her head on his chest." Change of Heart
      ~This was talking about when they were in the coffin together. They let June put them in one. This caught my eye, because my grandma has just pasted away. It was like an every night thing for them to do, lay down together that way. Their bodies were going to be that way just like they were evey night. I wish people could do it daily. I am not sure if people are aloud to do that or not but i have not heard of it. Although you would not be able to unless the people had died together or on the same day.


Pages read this week:101

No comments:

Post a Comment