Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally 11-11-11

I found myself wanted to read funny, mysterious, and suprising books. There was books that i would read like the first page and not be interested in it all yet. I would try and read at least 30 minutes a night so that way I would not get to far behind in it. I would read only when I felt like it, before I started this class. I would have to come across a really good book; it was supper hard for me to find one of those each time I would finish one book. I would listen to people and ask them what they thought of a book. I would also look at the back of the book and even just read the first page to see if it would interest my likings or not. If not the book was right back down and I would go to the next one. I did not meet the quota each week there was a few were I was behind a little bit or right on the dot!

No comments:

Post a Comment