Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

    This semester was a pretty good one. I had ended up with a few good books and would tell my mom that she should read one. I did have a book that was not really my cup of tea and it kind of was boring when I look back on it. Somee weeks I would make the page limit as others I would not. I tried, I get really busy and do not have time to read. Reading is almost in my everyday plan, but sometimes I cannot fit it in. I get really busy and are not really sure how I am going to make the page numbers. I have been getting into books more as I read then, because I am begining to realize what interest me and well what really does not. I am a slow reader as well, so that kind of puts me at a disadvantage. I will always have to put more time in to reading than some other students do.

No comments:

Post a Comment