Friday, September 16, 2011

Currently 9.16.11

pages read: 99
Quote 1:
"The teacher called me "Frankenstein Arms" because i would move my right arm in unison with my right leg, like Frankenstein." Bossypants
I enjoyed this one because it is so hard to even remotely try and walk like that. everytime i try and do so i begin to trip over myself! So not easy how could she do this on a noraaml basis.

Quote 2:
"My generation carries that with us, only to be constantly disappointed by Kanye West and Taylor Swift." Bossypants
i enjoyed this as well, because this comes to show that her time did not haveto people on stage making rude comments. Kayne West was very rude to Taylor Swift when she did not even have anything to do with the voting! When we were watching it; we thought did that really just happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment