Friday, September 30, 2011

Currently September 30

Pages: 88

Quote 1:
"Our trailer is so small we can hear one another's thoughts." The Chosen One
          I enjoy this quote and found it funny, because sometimes I feel like that is how it is in my house. I am looking forward to moving out and that is one aspect I look at our close will we really be!! AHH!

Quote 2:
"My heart just about leapt through the bones of my chest." The Chosen One
          I know exactly how it feels to think your heart almost jumped out of your heart!! It is a scary feeling, because there is nothing you can do to change the way you feel about it. Enjoying why she jumped made it all better. Her father had yelled at her to sit down when she wanted to get up; through, her father had never put a hand on her yet in the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment