Friday, September 16, 2011

Three Poems so Far!

1. Poem to be read at 3 a.m. written by Donald Justice
2. First Kiss written by April Lardner 
3. September Twelfth, 2011

"Poem to be read at 3 a.m"
    I like this poem, because it seems to amaze me that I am awake at 3 in the morning. I turn my lights on when I awake or I just turn the television on to give me some light. When I am awake at least one person drives by. I think to myself what in the world are you doing awake and driving for that matter.

"First Kiss" 
      I laughed when we read this poem, because it is humorous. I did not think about this when my first kiss would come about! I honestly did not want to deal with it, that's why I would not think about it. I would stop myself in think who will it be. The poem kind of explains what some people end up think about when it happens or at least about to.

"September twelfth, 2011"
      I liked this poem, because it showed how everything worked out. It gave details of how the world has changed. It made us realize that we still all do have freedom even though a terrible thing had happened. We did not have an understatement of what happened. This came to show what most citizens where doing. We were worried what the United States would come to and to be honest things did not turn out as bad as we all thought. We have lost many people since the attack, but nevertheless we are still one!

No comments:

Post a Comment